Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Afternoon tea at Airport



Delifrance is a world wide franchise specialized in french cuisine. It is like a cafe, they offers freshly made breads and cakes every single day. They are also famous for its croissant.

Latte
Tuna Croissant $4.90

Normally I wont even bother eating salad. This however is an exception. The salad dressing is sweet and salty. The vegetables are freshly cut and served.


How I wish I can take another bite of this right now. I just feel so guilty posting theses picture up. I am soo hungry!!

Salmon Teriyaki $16.90


Another salad that make my day.

Mashed Potato

Just look at the juicy Salmon. How I wish to having it swimming in my mouth and down to my stomach.

Guilty pleasure of Ice-cream!!


Look at the Caramel that sinks at the bottom of those lovely ice cream.




Guilty Pleasure!!

Value meals?
Anytime?

Result of the day...

$35.70

Value Meals you asked?

Conclusion:
Never blog about Delifrance ever again. I never felt so hungry from blogging food. This is the first time I experience what you called "taste of your own medicine"

Ok back to the food, It is costly but worth it for every once in a blue moon. You could never said that you know how to pampered yourself until you try dining at Delifrance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment