Friday, January 7, 2011

Easy Way

Pearl Milk Tea Craving

I don't want to bored you with the history of Pearl Milk Tea. I will just summarize the whole strong into 1 simple paragraph.

"Two elementary kids from a school in Taiwan sets up tea stand, tries to out compete other tea stand business. They came up with the idea of adding pearls to the drink which was a big hit and hence Pearl Milk Tea were born."

Done, end of story. If you need in depth details click here and here.

Which brings me to the next topic Taiwan.
Taiwan is famous for their night market especially the food from the food stalls. Another big hit is the Pearl Milk Tea. I personally been to Taiwan a few years ago during the (Milk Tea Trend in Brunei) so I went around and almost all sort of Milk Tea I can find. I was disappointed and yet happy at the same time. The Milk Tea I had back in Taiwan is not much different from the one around Aisa. I was happy because I can easily access to any Milk Tea joint in Brunei with out flying all the way to Taiwan. Here is one of the most respected Milk Tea Franchise in Brunei.

Easy Way



Location: EASY WAY KIULAP
HO MAN YONG BUILDING NO.5
GROUND FLOOR, SIMPANG 88
(on the same block as PCM)

If you would like to know more about Easy Way please check out their
Facebook Fanpage

Zulhairen gives a thumbs up for the Drink!


Chocolate Pudding Milk Tea, Pearl Milk Tea and Green Tea with Pearls

Can you spot the Pearls?

Another Thumbs up for Pearl Milk Tea

Charlene Enjoying her Green Tea

0 comments:

Post a Comment