Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tian Tian (Kiulap)

Today, I had my lunch at Tian Tian. Tian Tian is famous for it's chicken rice. They have been dominating the chicken rice industry for more then a decade. Oh before I forget. The Tian Tian I'm having is at Kiulap, there is one in Gadong as well.

To be a reminder to our Muslin viewers. Tian Tian have a red non-halal sign (just incase you don't know) But still there are alot muslim eating over there expecially during lunch.

For what I found out is that the red non halal sign stands for, the restaurant is selling halal food but the workers are non halal. Hope I make sense about this =/


The famous chicken rice

The famouse chicken

The whole set of $3.20 ($3.50 for drumstick)
Barley $1.00

This is the only place where you can get the same standard taste all year around. I have been a fan of Tian Tian since I was a little boy. The taste of chicken rice has been the same. You got to admit that not all restaurant can produce the same taste for 1 whole year. But for Tian Tian they are able to maintain the taste of the chicken rice for more then a decade!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment