Monday, January 18, 2010

A new restaurant in town

A new restaurant in town. It's not officially opened as yet but yes, you can dine at Kevin Restaurant located along Jln Sultan, not far from De Royalle Cafe. We tried there a few days ago and the food wasn't bad at all.. I like the veges and also the chicken dish.. I kinda forgotten what the names of the dishes..

The owner is still finalising with the menu and this will also depends on the demand from the public.. The official opening will be next month and I will be there to do some coverage as well.. The setting is not bad but I think the trickiest part is encouraging people to dine in town..

I was the only guy then... *Woohooo*

I think this was called Fried Kailan Fried... Yuummm and crispy

The chicken was tasty too

Nice flavouring on the lamb

One of the signature dishes

It's feeding time...

Someone was blessed with gifts

A very satisfying evening in town


Review by: Ranoadidas

0 comments:

Post a Comment