Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lunch Break

Hi, sorry for the delays been quite busy lately. We had out lunch at Netzone Gadong the other day. Netzone is located a few store beside La Mee at the same block with Excapade Sushi.

The place is extremely crowded during lunch time. We can hardly find a seat when we got there. We had to wait a couple of minutes before getting the chance to sit down and order.

Lets talk about the pros and cons shall we?

Pros:
1) Good food
2) Good customer services (I will explain later)


Fries and Sausage




Seria Keoy Tiaw


I can't recall what this dish was.
I think is
Sweet and sour chicken chop


Nasi Lemak
($2.50)

The best Laksa!!

I didn't actually try it myself but I have heard of a lot recommendation about it. I might give it a try next time. It cost around $3.50.




Black sesame chicken fried rice
(It took quite awhile before reaching our table
everyone has finished their dish before mine arrive)

I mentioned about good customer service early. I will explain the whole story. The Black sesame chicken fired rice took quite sometime before reaching the table. I was left behind while my friends were enjoying their monsterous feast. I was there admiring the joy of tasteful satisfaction expressed on thier face. The owner notice it and quickly check out the order for me. He smiled back and said sorry. It may not be a big deal. But to me a sorry means a lot. This is what restaurant owner should react and not blame it on the waiter or the chef. I am very satisfied with the the owners attitude and performance and put his customers his main priority.




Cons:
1) Hard to find parking. (Its Gadong...)
2) The place is quite packed
3) The seria keoy tiaw is just alright it seems like it is lacking of something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment