Monday, May 24, 2010

Fleur-de-lys


Fleurdelys is famous for its baked breads, buns, cakes and sandwiches. It has always been a big hit for expatriates and also for those who studies abroad. I am not sure why. The reason I can think of is that Fleurdelys is considered the local bread shop for the foreigner. For today's review I will concentrate on the food they offered.

Spaghetti with olive oil

It is a plain Spaghetti with olive oil. There is nothing much about it. Just a plain Spaghetti. Surprisingly, the olive oil is able to pull this one off. I was expecting it to be plain and tasteless. But it proves me wrong. Even though it is just a plain spaghetti it is quite tasty. The olive oil seasoned the spaghetti just right. The olive oil is fried with garlic and when mixed with the spaghetti you get yourself a simple yet delicate dish.

Spaghetti Carbonara


hmmm... This bread tasted like alcohol.... I dont know if this bread is made this why or maybe there is a slight mistake in the bread making process... The taste is not that bad but it does annoyed me a little. I cant drink but the taste of alcohol in the bread makes me hungry for more hahaha...

Check out this link to understand more about the bread making process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment