Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2011!!

Hey Nobles, Thanks for supporting FoodKings all these while. All the motivations, encouragements, improvements, supports and most importantly criticisms that makes the site better. Without the help from all of you, FoodKings will not reach this stage today.

Today I will post up some of the most memorable moments we had last year (just yesterday)

Once again thanks for all those who joined me on the "Food Run" and especially during the hungry times when you guys have to sacrifice some of the precious meal time watching your food posting for the camera haha

And

Finally a I would want to give my thanks to all my friends, supporter, fans, readers and most importantly my family that encourages me to move forward.

































0 comments:

Post a Comment