Monday, October 11, 2010

Nasi Lemak

Hamberly Hills Cafe

Hamberly Hills is famous for their Nasi Lemak. According to resources the owner used to work in Rizqun and later decided to branch out on his own. His restaurant is located at Brunei Tennis Club. But for todays review I had mine at Beribi.

Location: Sumbangsih, Beribi. The building behind the Tamu.

Cuisine: Famous for Nasi Lemak



The interior is designed with bright colors and all the furnitures and the flooring is made out of wood. I feel very much at home when once I made my way in the restaurant.

The menu is easy to understand and pictures were given for illustrations.

I should give credit to the customer service as well. The waiteress were friendly and helpful pointing out their signature dishes. It took them less then 2 minutes to deliver the orders once the orders were made. I was pretty much surprise with the respond time its like a blink of an eye and you have all your orders in front of you like magic.


Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang
$4


Nasi Lemak Korma
$4

Honestly speaking, I was not impress with both dishes. I had heard stories about how good they were but it just seems to be another way around. The presentation of the dish were great hands down. But when the dish arrived the chicken were cold, the soup were heavily seasoned and peppered, the sambal was sweet all I could taste were sweet and spice there were nothing else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment