Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Murtabak at Bunut Hua Ho's Foodcourt

It was a hot and long afternoon. Time seems to past at an extremely slow rate. I am hungry for food. So decided to take food advice on where to fill up my desire for food.

I heard quite a number of good reviews about Hua Ho's food court murtabak at bunut. Since I am hungry for food I decided to give it a try. It gave me a sudden shock when I heard that Hua Ho has one of the best murtabak. At the instant I picture Hua Ho to expand its business into FastFood murtabak, just like Soon Lee's Ayamku.



The murtabak look tasty and it smells good when it arrived at my table. The murtabak was nicely browned and crispy on the outside. I cant wait to dig in and taste it. Which surprises me after one serving. I was quite dissapointed at it. The murtabak was hard to chew in the inside. It was not as good as I expect it to be.



I am not quite a fan of the curry sauce. It was to spicy for me. But for those who love to eat spicy food they should have no problem with it.

Anyway, the murtabak was good but not the best. I wont recommend people to drive all the way up to bunut Hua Ho just for a murtabak. If you are hungry for something light to eat while shopping at Hua Ho, you might as well give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment