Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chicken Rice!!

Hungry for chicken rice? Bored of having Tien Tien, SCR, Rasamas, Rejoice or Lee Loi Fatt?
Would you like to try out one of the best chicken rice?

How about giving a try on one of the famous chicken rice suggested by most Bruneians? That is the Mandarin Hotel's chicken rice in Singapore. It has been so called a "Legend" with a price tag of $30 and it is all the way in Singapore.

Chicken rice is not judged by the price tag or the location of where it was produced. It is the matter of taste. Kokokan is famous for its chicken rice and I can say that it has one of the best chicken "rice" out there.


Who needs hotel when you can sit in a comfortable place, eating freely and enjoy the meal. Without paying for any hotel services charges and room service.


I personally like the menu. It is easy to understand and straight forward.


Emperor Steamed

Royal BBQ

I love the chicken rice.

Must try!!
I think the name of this dish was Fried Tofu with Thai chili sauce.
It cost $3. Which I think is overpriced but it sure is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S


Jia Lin showing off her Kolo Mee

Cripsy Noodle

Overall I find that Kokokan is a very decent place to go to. I am so in love with the Chicken "Rice" and the soup that comes with it. But I am not a big fan of the chicken. The chicken reaches the table cold and icy. The meat was hard and pretty much ordinary. But the rice itself can get you finishing it before you even started on the chicken. By adding the soup onto the rice can get you hungry for 2 full plates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment