Sunday, December 20, 2009

D' April's Cafe re-opened

D' April's Cafe re-opened. I can't remember how long it has been since D' April's Cafe closed its door temporarily. I know it has been years and now it's back again... Location wise? It's same row with Chong Hock Kiulap. According to the owner, she will be introducing back the $5.50 meal soon which was a popular promo the last time round. I tried the beef rendang (I like) as well as the fresh mushroom.

It had a small opening yesterday morning and the concept is cozier than before. There are more sofa seating and I'm sure this can be another crowd puller. I shall be visiting this joint again.

D' Aprils Cafe at Kiulap

The surroundings inside D' April's Cafe

The Beef Rendang is yummmm

The outside seating at D' April's Cafe

Review by: Ranoadidas

0 comments:

Post a Comment