Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Au Liat Cafe

Au Lait Cafe is one of those cute new places in Kiulap that I quite like because it employs young locals as the waitstaff. Maybe it’s just me but I find it quite amusing when I can order pasta puttanesca in pure Bruneian. Hehe.

For every Friday and Saturdays, Au Lait has a BBQ Sungkai Buffet that is absolutely scrumptious! The selection is small but it has reasonable quality. Quite impressive.

aulait2

aulait1

aulait3

aulait4

aulait5
Roast Chicken

aulait6
Tapak Kuda

I went for a second round! *guilty* This time they ran out of the baby potatoes so it was replaced with fries (wooohoooooo!!!) and also they ran out of lamb so had roast beef instead! Still it was very very good, and it was served medium and still blushing in the middle. Poured mushroom sauce all over this one as well. review by

Overall it was a nice barbecue sungkai. I would totally recommend it to everyone! Images and Text by Maurina of Maurina.wordpress.com


Review by Lovefoodhatewaste


0 comments:

Post a Comment