Monday, November 23, 2009

House of Curry

Roti Canai , Roti Prata or Murtabak; it is one of the staples in Brunei foods you must try. Everytime I have friends coming from overseas, I will surely bring them to my favourite Murtabak store.






The most basic Roti Kosong is probably my favourite. Crispy Croissant like textures and pleasant buttery smell. You won't find this in any other place in Brunei.





R0ti BOM is filled with Susu Manis (Sweetened Condensed Milk). Most of my friends preferred this type. It's Da BOMB! They'll say ;)







Roti Pisang is roti filled with bananas. Ask for the sweetened condensed milk to dip this with. It's simply delish!



Roti Tissue is a thin crepe like roti that is sweet and crispy. You simply 'peel' this mountain and eat the thin crispy sweet roti.



I usually order lamb kurma to dip my roti kosong with. One of my favourite kurma dishes. So next time give this place a try. It is House of Curry which is in the same row as WYWY Lambak, and right next to the KFC. My vote for best murtabak in Brunei.

Review by Brunei Restaurant Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment