Friday, August 27, 2010

Buffalo Steakhouse


Buffalo Steakhouse
A newly open restaurant. A well known franchise in Malaysia. It has been operation for months now.

Location: Gadong on the same building where Hua Ho department store is, Direct opposite of JATI transport Show room.

Cuisine: Western


Complimentary Bread

Calamari

Black Pepper Chicken Chop

The black pepper sauce is great but the chicken is poorly prepared. The chicken is dry on the inside making it to a little hard in texture.

Spaghetti with Lamb Shank
(Must Try)

This is one of the dish that build I find it reasonable to have. At a price of $20++ you get a big plate of spaghetti and a piece of lamb shank. It is worth the price and the cheapest compare to the rest.

The spaghetti is quite tasty in away. I never expect it to turn out this good. The lamb shank on the other hand is irresistible.

Mushroom Beef Steak

To begin with, the mushroom sauce is great. Beef steak is hard to cut and chew. There is a little lack in taste as well.

Lamb Shank

Best!!



*Sorry for the bad picture quality, It was a sudden dinner and I did not bring my camera out with me. I took all this picture with my phone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its ok good info....

Unknown said...

its ok good info....

Post a Comment