Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Consumer Fair

Sorry for the long wait. There are the pictures I took while I was there wandering aimlessly for food and bumping into friends and close relative. It was seriously crowded by all ages. Music fills the whole center with joy and excitement. Events and lucky draws and all other sorts of entertainment were provided to keep all the guest entertained.

I was quite amazed that this consumer fair was A LOT better than the previous ones. Bus was provided from the parking lot to the center, live performance, lucky draws, a lot of innovative products and many more.


Say hi to Johnny



This is actually very tasty

I was quite surprise to see Frito Lay in the consumer fair



Looks tasty O.O
:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What did you know?
It is!!


During the exploring trip around the ICC. We got tired and hungry. So its time for some lunch to keep us going for round 2. I was initially decided to have my lunch ordered from this restaurant.





But I end up choosing another one. Why is it so? Let me share with you my personal experience.

1) As you can see there are 3 workers (2 female and 1 male) I was standing there for 10 minutes or so. I was not being served at all. The guy as you can see he was busying arranging the bamboo plates. Well that is not the big deal. The big deal was I was there first and there is a lot of rude customer cut my que!! And they do nothing about it. It is their job to work on a first come first serve basis. Which they totally ignore.

2) While I was there standing like a coconut tree. Being toss around and ignored by the workers. The guy took out his cigarettes and lighter. Placing them on the table and he start using the lighter to light up the wax below the food tray. It is not a big deal actually. Smoking and fire is not the problem I am addressing. The problem is he is the guy that arrange the bamboo plate for the customer to eat on. And he is also the one to light the wax candle? With no plastic glove or anything?

So after these encounter. I went to another stall to buy my food. They provide wide selection of food but I did not get the restaurant name. Sorry about that.


I was hungry so I did not get any picture of the food. I will make it up to you next time. Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment