Friday, November 26, 2010

Dim Sum!!

Hey Nobles,

I had a family breakfast (Dim Sum) a few weeks back at Orchid Garden Hotel, I was stunned with buffet setting. They offers a wide range of delicious Dim Sum, Fruits, Desserts and other delightful dishes which I did not get to try all. I was too obsess with the porridge. I should have stop having the porridge after 2 big servings.





"Hot" all you can eat Dim Sum..

Tip: If you would like to try out the Dim Sum make sure you are ready to fight for it. Get your partners ready and grab as much as possible before it is too late.... Seriously...
"Now you see it, Now you don't" theory applies very well in this concept



This is so far the best breakfast porridge I had... I just cant stop having it one after another....

The Pandan Bun one of the most respected Dim Sum dish.
Remember the "Now you see it, Now you don't" Theory?
For this case its "Now you see it gone in front of your eye"


Penang Assam Laksa

(Thanks to Orirush for point that this is a penang assam laksa)

0 comments:

Post a Comment