Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lunch at Le Stadium

Le Stadium

Location: Rimba (On the same road leading to iLotus, You can easily spot it on the left hand side as making your way to iLotus)

Cuisine: Western






Something I love about Le Stadium is that the side dishes is really something. The salted vegetable is something I always always look for each time I pay a visit there. I am not a vegetable eater myself. I will do what ever I can to avoid taking any vegetable. But when I am at Le Stadium I happens to be the other way around. I will eat all the vegetable I can find on my plate.

Not only the vegetable that caught my attentions. The beef ribs I had was really good. I had mine covered with honey and BBQ sauce :)


Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge

Chocolate Lovers should give this a try. You will not regret it!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment